[VHFcontesting] W3BC Rover Sked

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 23:58:27 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/7/2008 11:19:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jshupienis at ccac.edu writes:

Question... If you had to pick two grids from the following list to  work us
in, which woud they be? (Pick any two): FN00 FN01 FN10 FN11 FM09 FM19  EN90
EN91 or EM99? I am located pretty much in the middle of them, so I'll try  to
put the most requested ones on in future  roves.

I'd vote for EM99 and FM09.

EN91 and FM19 are very common, the others less so.

As a further suggestion, it has been ages since I've worked EM98 from up
here in Cleveland. A good hilltop effort from down there would be much
appreciated.

73  -   Jim   K8MR

EN91gk

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.