[VHFcontesting] N9UHF June VHF Contest Plans

Tom Staley k9tms at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 9 09:22:47 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone;

The N9UHF Contest Group known as the Stoned Monkey VHF ARC will have their
Multiop setup north of Chicago around the town of McHenry IL EN52uj. We will
be operating 6 through 1296, 10G and Light. We should have around 100 to 150
watts on the bottom 4 bands except 2 where we have 400 watts. There should
be stacked arrays on 6, 222 and possibly 432 if the 2nd antenna and power
divider arrive in time. 903 and 1296 will have lower power levels with
single loop antennas on both.

For the local folks with FM only, we should be listening to 146.550, 223.500
and 446.000 on your FM dials at the top of the even hours starting 1400
local.

Good luck to everyone. Get out there and get on the bands!

For questions please email me.

73

Tom - K9TMS