[VHFcontesting] K9AKS in EN20 for the June Contest

S.K. kx9x at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 15:51:23 EDT 2008

Good luck, Curt! I had a lot of fun from EN20 in the 2006 June VHF; that is indeed rare for the EN field.

Sean Kutzko
Amateur Radio KX9X
http://www.seankutzko.com

"...drag your thoughts away from your troubles--by the ears, by the heels, or any other way, so you can manage it; it's the healthiest thing a body can do."     Mark Twain, "The American Claimant"