[VHFcontesting] K2TER/R QRV for June Contest

tjennin2 at rochester.rr.com tjennin2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 22:31:44 EDT 2008

Gang,
K2TER/R will be qrv for the ARRL June VHF Contest. We  will be
active on all the bands from 6 meters up to and including
10G. Lots of power on all bands. Modes include CW, SSB,
and FM ( we will have fm rigs on 900 MHz and 1.2 GHz).  Let us know
if you want a sked.  We will be monitoring 144.260 SSB
You can also call us on CW if you want.

Our route will be:
Saturday EDT:
FN23NC Skeds after 4PM.  We leave around 7:30PM
FN22DW Around 9 PM until ??

Sunday EDT:
FN12AU  Around  8  AM until 10 AM
FN02VU  Around 11 AM until   3 PM

FN03AA  Around   4 PM until   5 PM
FN13GB  Around   8 PM until  end (Woodcliff)

We will be pointing NORTH!

We hope to see you all during the contest and Good Luck!

73,

Bill, K2TER and Tom, KV2x