[VHFcontesting] Post Contest Grid Square Queries

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Tue Jun 17 19:25:50 EDT 2008

The only time a violation has occurred when seeking log correction information is if the log to be corrected is being entered for competition and showing points.

To not submit a log, but seek correction for personal record is of course not wrong.

To submit a corrected log as CHECKLOG ONLY is likewise not in error if post correction was done on this log only, and not on the log of the person you seek information from.

I would encourage W9RM to submit a log as a Checklog, for the benefit of the ARRL Contest Committee.  My log for this past contest is being submitted as a Checklog Only, as verification to the Committee that all qso's recorded by others with my call are indeed valid, after I rewrite it for neatness and void the non-contest scribbles.

Happy to see so many enjoyed the weekend's activities, family wedding for me most of the weekend.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU/R