[VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions

Paul Kiesel k7cw at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 12:30:18 EDT 2008

I messed up my reply to this, so here it is:

In the interst of being specific about the topic of
using the internet, I ask:

May a single op station participating in the June VHF
QSO Party use the N0UK Ping Jockey and EME pages to
look for callsigns/frequencies of potential QSOs? I
think not, but there are others who disagree.

Paul, K7CW

http://www.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/ham/aprs/path.cgi?map=na