[VHFcontesting] getting rid of 6 meters

John AA5JG aa5jg at lcisp.com
Wed Jun 18 15:47:20 EDT 2008

Heck, in many parts of the country (like SW Oklahoma) you are lucky to find someone on 432 to work, much less the microwave bands. Removing 6m from the June contest would probably kill the contest, and at the same time, we are agonizing over how to increase participation, not lower it.

73s John AA5JG

From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl at centurytel.net>
Date:  Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:42:31 -0500