[VHFcontesting] 6m Dominant

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Jun 18 16:01:40 EDT 2008

No, I don't like that idea.  Six is too much fun when it opens! If no one
ever gets to the higher bands in June, then they probably will in the
September contest.

Having a six-meter contest could be very disappointing since you never
know when the band will be open. When it's closed, I usually work all the
available stations in my area in the first couple hours. Having six
available as one band in a multi-band contest makes sure you have
something to do when six is totally dead.

73, Zack W9SZ