[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting :Ethics

Neil neil.goodell at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 23:12:11 EDT 2008

Quote:
Every VHF contest brings up some issue that gets tossed around forever. It gets old fast. There are so many ways the rules could be "violated". Seeing all this controversy, along with the new, "improved" rules, makes me glad I sold all the equipment and quit Roving. Six meters only here.

Again,agree with you 100% Dave,glad to know I'm not the only one that felt that way...

Quote:
It was kind of refreshing to disconnect the spotting networks and clusters
> this past weekend and to find stations the old fashion way-by LISTENING!

Isn't that what it really should be all about???

73
Neil
AE1P