[VHFcontesting] 6meter - distance scoring

Tad Danley tdanley at verizon.net
Fri Jun 20 09:45:52 EDT 2008

The Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge uses distance scoring.
http://www.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html
The Stew also has a power multiplier where you get 2X points for working
100 watt stations and 4X points for working QRP.

Personally I like the fact that differenct contests have different rules
- it makes things more interesting.

73,

Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq