[VHFcontesting] small parts FS

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:02:28 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, Still cleaning up here.. I still have a few MMIC's and GaAs FET's left. They are listed below:

5 MAR-6 @ $2 each
4 ERA-1 @ $2 each
4 ERA-2 @ $2 each
1 ERA-5 @ $5
2 MGA-86576 @ $5 each
6 ATF13135 @ $5 each
1 AT8140 (1 watt power gaas fet) @ $4
2 Avantek IM5964-3A IMFET's  with data showing +36.6dBm with 7+dB gain at 5760 @ $5 each

Also I have a bagful of USED MGF1302's. They were taken out of working preamps and replaced with something else (I for get what or why), but all have full length leads and I'll replace any one that turns out to be bad.. Yeah I know, who would buy USED GaAsfets?? well $10 for 10.. and guaranteed..  pretty good deal..

Finally just found a large quantity of brand new ATC 110mil porcelain chip caps. here's what I have of each value:

5pF 10
7.5pF 14
10pF 3
11pF 3
12pF 18
15pF 30
18pF 50
22pF 19
33pF 30
39pF 30
56pF 59
270pF 10

these are all 50 cents each mix or match

all plus shipping which would be a buck by first class mail in most cases.. PayPal is good, ck OK too.. lemme know if you're interested..

bill, k1DY in Maine