[VHFcontesting] distance scoring

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Sat Jun 21 10:12:52 EDT 2008

Here's another thought.  If we go to 6 digit grids, I'll just stay in FM08 and slowly work my way down Skyline Drive.  I only have to drive to the next sub-grid to start all over again.  I'll never have to leave FM08.  Just think how much gas I'll save and still rack up a huge score!  How great for me.  Sure it defeats the purpose of roving in the first place, but I'll get great distance contacts the whole time and that seems to be all that anybody is interested in for this discussion.

K4GUN/R

From: Zack Widup <w9sz at prairienet.org>