[VHFcontesting] SPLAT!

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 13 07:46:26 EDT 2008

For more accurate coverage/path analysis I prefer Radio Mobile, and
it's still freeware:
http://www.cplus.org/rmw/english1.html

p.s. - here's a giggle, I downloaded the DEM's for the entire
northeast quarter of the U.S. and converted them to DTEDs back in the
days of 56k modems!
Only took a few months! Worth every hour though.
-73, Ron WZ1V