[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 706 HF/6m/2m transceiver

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 13:32:04 EST 2008

I have for sale an Icom 706 original HF/6m/2m transceiver.  It does 100 watts on HF and 6m and 10 watts on 2m.  It currently has the FL101 250hz CW filter installed and comes with the hand mic and power cord.  The case has some scratches on it where it was used with the mobile bracket before, but the face looks fine and it works fine.

This would make a nice roving or VHF contesting rig as it covers both 6m and 2m, and the output on 2m is perfect to use with a Mirage or RF COncepts amp.

I am asking $450 for it with the CW filter installed, or $395 without the CW filter.  I can take paypal/check/MO.

73s John AA5JG