[VHFcontesting] Apology about DEMI

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 10:28:00 EST 2008

Hey guys.  A couple weeks ago, I posted some newb questions about my DEMI transverter.  I was told that the answers to my questions should be found on a piece of paper in the box that it came with.  I swore that the transverter didn't come with instructions, label or anything else.  Well... I was wrong.

The problem is, I am in the process of moving.  The transverter was at my old house and I didn't have it in front of me.  When I opened the box, I looked for an instruction manual, invoice or anything else I could find.  There was nothing in the box.  There was nothing on top of the unit.  Had I actually turned the transverter over, I would have found everything neatly taped to it.  I didn't find this until after posting several questions that didn't need to be asked.

Thanks to those who contacted me with help.  I managed to get some questions answered that I had not thought to ask so it wasn't a total waste.  As usual, I appreciate the fast and clear help I get here.  This time, I jumped the gun and I want to make sure everybody knows that DEMI did its job.

73

Steve

K4GUN