[VHFcontesting] Discussion on rules from one rover

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 14:09:17 EST 2008

I would be 100% in favor of both of your suggestions.  Both are minor changes and would affect nobody other than the circle group.  Every other station would either benefit or be unaffected.  There is no harm and only good to come of it.

I'm very glad to see a VUAC member make such a suggestion here.  Thanks.

Steve

K4GUN/R