[VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up

Rusty Boling ae4bk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 14:37:41 EST 2008

  No wonder why so many people (including myself) find the CQ VHF contest refreshing even though it doesn't have as much participation.  I am sure that people have complaints about that contest too, but it's simple, has plenty of classes, and I may have missed it, but I can't remember there being this type of  contest objectives /vs/ contest rules /vs/ contest ethics factors involved.  It's definately a "work hard" contest versus a "who has the most bands" contest.  Nothing wrong with either contest as they are just geared differently and both have their pros and cons.
  Rusty