[VHFcontesting] QST_ June contest write up

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 14:51:11 EST 2008

Well one point is-a station followed the rules and won.  However, there are plenty of stations on here who have indicated that they didn't like it that that station one-they didn't like the strategy they used, etc.  So there is some finger pointing-that station KA1XYZ didn't do it right in winning.  If they won and followed the rules, congratulate them, not indicate that their win is tarnished because they used a different strategy than you did.

73s John AA5JG