[VHFcontesting] Why "Unlimited"

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:59:11 EST 2008

Exactly, John .. it was designed to give the grid-circlers a category
to compete within while the more traditional rovers could compete with
similar stations. The fact that the grid circlers decided to exploit
the rules and override the rather obvious intent of the VUAC in
creating the new categories is the problem, and the suggestion of
further limiting rover-rover contacts and band selection for limited
would contribute to the solution for this particular problem.

de john w1rt/r