[VHFcontesting] A reasonable approach to the grid circlingproblem....

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 18:53:38 EST 2008

--- On Fri, 11/21/08, Kenneth E. Harker <kenharker at kenharker.com> wrote:
> Maybe those other three vehicles don't
> even turn in a log and
> thus don't have to follow the rules...

Ahhh, the universal loophole.  I'd forgotten about that one and now remember stumbling across a single rover with three operators and three callsigns all using the same equipment...making QSO's with a multi-operator (their choice, because they liked being groupies).

They made a token number of QSO's with others and never turned in a log.  They had a hoot of a time, by their own admission.

Thanks for the memory jog, Kenneth!
Ev, W2EV