[VHFcontesting] VHF Historical Notes on SMC web-page

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 13:01:38 EST 2008

I have now updated the VHF Historical Notes file. It is in text format for the first 6 chapters and covers experimental and amateur activities "on the
ultra-highs" from the 1800's through 1941, with pictures, footnotes, references and the like. It is in outline format beyond that.  It is available at:

http://www.w9smc.com/SMC%20VHF/on_the_ultra_highs.pdf

If anyone has any interesting historical tidbits, pictures, items I missed,
please send me a note.  The file has taken on many aspects of a draft book,
and I am always looking for new material to include.

Kevin
W9GKA