[VHFcontesting] HELP! Looking for stacking info on 1.2GHZ yagis

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 18:03:14 EST 2008

 I have two and a splitter and phasing harness, 22 element beams, but how
far apart? Looking for recommendations. I want to increase gain but not
reduce beam width.

Thanks

Joe Serocki, N9IFG

Prez, WeLCARS (www.welcars.org)

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: Never give up, never surrender!

Red Green: Quando omni flunkus moritati - when all else fails, play dead.

Riley Hollingsworth: If you don't like it spin the dial!

Serocki: It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, but you better
have whatever it is fixed first!