[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 08:34:20 EDT 2008

Worked 50 QSO's x 19 Grids = 1,900.
Best DX K4QI FM06, KN4SM FM16, K8TVD EN91.
Setup here is 500 Watts to a K1FO mod 24 el yagi at 63 feet.
Condx seemed good NE-SW, surprised there wasn't more activity.
Missed some nearby grids but worked everyone I could hear.
Special TNX to K1WHS for trying to line me up with VE1SKY FN74
- wasn't in the cards this time but sure was fun trying.
TNX to all who got on the air and the Southeastern VHF Society sponsors.
See you later this month in 6M and Microwave Sprints.
-73, Ron WZ1V, FN31mp