[VHFcontesting] June results in QST

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Mon Oct 27 10:41:28 EDT 2008

K4GUN beat me to it! The PDF of the QST Article for the 2008 June VHF Contest results is now available for ARRL Members to view. The web article, with extra data and a longer writeup by K1DS, is being worked on as I type this and should be available shortly.

Thank you to the many (!) individuals who wrote me to inform me of the error on the ARRL web site.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington CT 06111-1494
Telephone: 860-594-0232
Fax: 860-594-0259