[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL rover EN92 EN93 EN94 FN02 FN03 FN04 FN13 FN14

russell beech rbeech2002 at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 9 17:02:13 EDT 2008

Hello Group

Murray and I are planning to rove this September using my
call, VE3OIL.

We will be working 50 through 3456 MHz  and
are also expecting to have 10 GHz narrow band.

The bottom four bands are good 100W stations, the next
four bands are a little more QRP.

Our fixed sites are listed below and we will be on the
air while in transit. Contacts on the fly are
welcome.

We are accepting skeds, please contact us at
VE3OIL at RAC.CA and we will return a list of times.

We meet skeds on 144.237 and QSY as appropriate. We
will also call CQ there when not checking the calling
frequency or answering CQs.

Saturday (GMT)

FN13ax 2000 - 2200
FN14cb 2230 - 0030