[VHFcontesting] Microwave station no longer for sale

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 09:34:57 EDT 2008

The 23/33 cm station is in limbo, awaiting payment. Thanks to all who
expressed interest.

One learning experience from this for me (if anyone is interested) is that I
will no longer sell outside eBay. Silly as it sounds, I would rather pay the
processing fees and have someone else collect payment. I had three hams say
they wanted things I have sold outside eBay and tell me they would send
payment, none of them have arrived. Either my mail lady is a twit (possibly)
or people commit and then change their minds (probably). Not a big deal to
me, really, just another hassle, thought I would offer some words of wisdom,
FWIW.

Joe Serocki

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: Never give up, never surrender!

Red Green: Quando omni flunkus moritati - when all else fails, play dead.

Riley Hollingsworth: If you don't like it spin the dial!