[VHFcontesting] Help mounting a new radio in a new car

Christopher Burke chris at n9yh.com
Tue Sep 16 17:58:32 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM, <vhfcontesting-request at contesting.com>wrote:

> Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:39:49 -0400
> From: "Frank M. Huminski" <k2sqs at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Help mounting a new radio in a new car
>
> I haven't tried the attached mounts - but they look very interesting.
> If anyone has tried I'd appreciate feedback.  But it looks as if they
> may be one solution.
>

> http://www.lidomounts.com/page/page/1478816.htm?gclid=CJqw16_z3pUCFQw2GgoduQ49WQ

Here's another place that I've used:  http://www.proclipusa.com/Default.asp

They usually have mounts that fit your specific vehicle that just clip
around the trim without any marring or anything.  I used one for my scanner
when I had an '06 Impala for work and it was perfect.

73!  Chris N9YH

--
Chris Burke
chris at n9yh.com