[VHFcontesting] Sprint N3XUD/R FM19 and FN10

David All n3xudfm19 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:16:39 PDT 2009

For the 1st time operating solo on ssb, I would say their is room for
inprovement.  Attaching antennas to the roof needs improved.  I built
a nice stong structure but the 13 element beam seamed to bounce a lot.
 Other than that I had fun and had my daughter and her friend along
for the ride at one of the locations.  I heard kids in the
neighborhood saying " what the heck is that".  What better way to
spread the word of ham radio than roving!

Ok here is how I did.

FM19 12 QSO 7 Grids
FN10 9 QSO (No new grids)

Cant wait for June