[VHFcontesting] Fwiw: Cabrillo Band Designations

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:17:23 PDT 2009

..
..............top reply................
..

Ev,

I am all for your efforts to unify us with a simple logger. Actually if you
can put together an easy to use international format then maybe it
could be a reporting standard. Boy, wouldn't that be fine....everyone
on the same program and reports would all look alike. Sure would
make log checking much easier.

Thanks for your efforts.

73....Walter - K5EST - EM48mu