[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom IC-910H w/1.2ghz, AG-1200, 25, 35 Mast Pre's, Kenwood TM-D710 APRS, More!

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Sat Apr 11 10:43:39 PDT 2009

Maybe with the IRS bill this year, so I need to sacrifice some great gear. Wanted to offer these direct to the VHF/UHF & Satellite community before placing them on Ebay.
Can accept Paypal (first choice), or money orders. My ebay feedback rating is over 380 (all positive) and I've been a member since 1997, so you can buy with confidence.

Also, have no fear, I'm not getting out of VHF/UHF, I'll just be working with some of my older radios. I will be off 1.2ghz until I can afford a replacement unit.

ICOM IC-910H VHF/UHF/SHF Transceiver

Used one year. Non-Smoker. Original box, instructions, hand mic, etc.
Has 1.2ghz 10 watt unit installed and working great. UT-106 DSP unit is included
in original box but not installed yet.

Clean, and ready for action.

$1,250

AG-25, AG-35, & (RARE) AG-1200 Mast Mounted Pre-Amps

Designed to work with the IC-910H. These have never been mounted outside (I have attic mounted antenna array) so they're
super clean. Connect to the feedline from the IC-910H, powered and switched by the rig, no sequencer needed. The AG-1200 is
no longer made, and very hard to fine.

$500 for the set of three

Kenwood TM-D710A Transceiver
This is Kenwood's new APRS dual band rig. It features dual band receive/TX, with
complete APRS functionality. This is the perfect rig for rovers as it displays your exact grid square location in real time. No more
guessing as to where you're at.

Unit comes complete with GPS antenna, and call cabling. Original box, instructions, etc. Latest firmware is already installed too.
It's literally "plug and play". Never used mobile other than a brief test. I was waiting to install it in the new truck.

Extension kit is included. Original box, instructions, etc.

$500

MFJ 269-PRO Antenna Analyzer (HF, VHF, UHF)

Perfect for tuning those Yagis, this unit has never been used outdoors. Includes leather carrying case, slug kit,
rechargeable batteries, and AC power supply. Covers HF, 6 Meters, 2 Meters, and 432mhz. Also can be used for
public service frequencies, etc. since it's the "Pro" unit. Includes "no tip" stand which makes it much easier to work with than
other MFJ tuners.

Instructions included.

$250

Please reply directly to: Les Rayburn, N1LF (n1lf at arrl.net)