[VHFcontesting] Tower trailer plans

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:57:17 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM, James French <w8iss at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> If you have a Harbor Freight near you, they have trailer kits for sale
> at most times.

Mike wrote

Forgive me folks I had a senior moment.  I thought about it, but
didn't write it, I guess I clicked send before I proofed it.

Anyway I'm actually more interested in building the telescoping tower
section like those light trailers more so than the trailer itself.
Here's some pictures of what I'm talking about
http://ka5cvh.com/pictures/trailer/

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Recession is when your neighbor loses their job.
Depression is when you lose yours.
Recovery will begin when our current congress & president lose theirs.