[VHFcontesting] Terminating Coax Runs in Rover Vehicles

N8UM n8um at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 11:30:43 PDT 2009

Mike has a picture of my setup at his website below.  You can see the
circular outline of the the 4 watmetters stacked vertically through the
drivers window.  Each meter fits fairly well in a 3 inch length of schedule
40 white PVC plumbing pipe.  I then stacked the 4 lengths of PVC with some
shelf brackets and had a nice, small, clean display...

Thanks again Mike!

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee