[VHFcontesting] 2M, 6M, 900MHZ rigs listed here before the 'bay

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 23:37:58 PDT 2009

Motorola Maxtrac 900MHz D27MQA5GB2AK with mobile/desk mount, power cord and trick all black Motorola desk mic. Fully converted for Ham use and Programmed with 5 local repeaters, can hold 16 pairs  $125.00 Shipped

Kenwood TR-9130 2M all mode SSB/FM has tone board, DTMF MIC $150.00 shipped

Kenwood TR-751A 2M all mode SSB/FM has tone and voice cards, MC-48B dtmf mic, trick quick release mobile mount. Sough after rig for it's receiver, this is the 2 meter rig I talk on all the time simplex and on repeaters from the shack, works great other than common S-unit meter light failure.  $275.00 shipped

Hallicrafters SR-46 with External VFO   6M AM tube rig Works good $125.00 Shipped

 Went down to HRO and Got the bug for a new rig.  These have to go to make room.

You are welcome to come play-before-you-pay with any for these radios in my shack, however this is  used equipment and is sold AS-IS once you leave the shack.

Paypal is preferred, but email me for the correct account email first,
Or USPS Money Order.

Local Pick up save $25.00 on each rig.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc