[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:50:43 PDT 2009

Interesting story. I tried to find your location on Google Earth but
couldn't pick out a building that had a tower.

Wish I had a place like that to operate from in the first place! I wasn't
able to be on during the contest, but if I had, I'd have been on a hilltop
somewhere. Or maybe Roving near the corner of EM59/EM69/EN50/EN60.
Unfortunately there aren't any hills really close to that corner.

Nice to see reports of Bert VE2ZAZ being active in the contest!
73, Zack W9SZ