[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Looking for Cushcraft or similar 3-el 6m yagi

Tad Danley tdanley at verizon.net
Mon Apr 27 17:50:26 PDT 2009

Chris Boone wrote:
> DONT get a PAR antenna!!!..

Hi Chris, sorry to hear of your trouble with the Par.  Have you tried
contacting Dale to see what he might do?

I have owned PAR Omniangles for years on 6, 2 and 432 and had them
outside as fixed and portable antennas with never an issue of any kind -
including mobile on a big mag mount while traveling down some Texas
highways at 80 MPH.  Currently I have my 6 and 2 meter Par Omniangle
antennas mounted (semi stealth) in a Pin Oak tree here in Austin.  Even
the crows that roost on them can't hurt them!

Good luck and 73,

--
Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq