[VHFcontesting] Rover Update UHF Contest

David All n3xudfm19 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:51:22 PDT 2009

Report from Saturday- Not good, spent several hours listing to K3TUF and
W3HMS/R and WA3PTV/R all in FN10 cordinating via 432 on the higher microwave
bands.  I only heard one other station K1RZ but he disapeared.
Monitoring from home as I write this on Sunday morning.  Another large
amount of rain fell in a short period of time again this morning.  If the
weather clears I will be back out and about.
KB3STA/R and I will be on for a few hours 432 only, again if the weather
clears.

Dave and Angel
N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R
FN10 and FM19