[VHFcontesting] N1LF/R ARRL UHF Contest Claimed Score

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Thu Aug 6 12:32:58 PDT 2009

A sincere voice of thanks to John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK who figured out that I'd been using the wrong contest.ini file in RoverLog. I had unintentionally low-balled my own Limited Rover Entry score by not calculating the QSO points correctly. Here's the updated version of my meager results from the contest.

RoverLog QSOs by Activated Grid:
Grid QSOs Grid QSOs Grid QSOs
EM61 14 EM62 9 EM63 22

RoverLog Score Summary, Using new rules:

Band QSOs Value QSOPts Mults

222     13     3     39     6
432     19     3     57     6
902     7       6     42     3
1.2G   6       6     36     3

Grids activated:   3

Totals: 45      174     21

Claimed Score: 3654

Thanks to all the fixed stations who listened for the weak ones! And as the song says, "See you in September"

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park