[VHFcontesting] [VHF] 2 Meters 48 States Terrestrial Update

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Thu Aug 13 15:42:21 PDT 2009

K2DRH is a great operator, and well deserving of this accomplishment. We
worked just a few days ago on FSK441 (Meteor Scatter). I'm sure that EM63
was just another routine contact for Bob, but it was a new grid and quite a
thrill for me.

As someone who is still climbing the 2 Meter VUCC Mountain, Bob's
achievement seems too lofty to imagine. Congratulations Bob!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park