[VHFcontesting] 2 Meters 48 States terrestrial, more Updates

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 07:29:39 PDT 2009

Since I posted to the list a few days ago, I have received info on 10 more people who are close, as well as new state totals from some that are already on the list.  The summary file is at: http://www.w9smc.com/SMC%20VHF/2%20Meter%2048%20States%20Summary.pdf

The file includes many updates from the last few days, although I have received some more calls even after I uploaded the new file.

There has been so much recent activity on this subject, that I am now updating the map and also will be revising a pending article. Anyone else that wants to be included in the list or map?

I am looking for anyone who is:

40 states or more terrestrial from the Midwest ---
33 states from the East or SE ---
18 states from the West Coast ---
27 states from the West ---

Please include all relevant info such as home grid square, dates or years of operation, call-signs used, and modes of activity generally used. For those that are very close, please supply the states that you are missing. The more details the better, for documentation purposes.

Thanks.

Kevin
W9GKA