[VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover Plans for September Contest

Jim Erickson k3lfo at mentis.org
Fri Aug 28 09:44:25 PDT 2009

The following is our tentative route for the September contest.  We do
not try to plan exact times because they never work out but you can
figure 1.5 to 2 hours at each stop ± activity.
We will have 50 Mhz  through 3456 Mhz.  Good power on all except still
only 1 watt on 3456.

Saturday:    Contest start 1800z

FN21hb    Camelback Mountain

FN20ax   Hazelton, PA

FN10xw   Hazelton, PA

FN00??   Near Bloomsburg, PA     (Any suggestions are welcome we'll be
heading for FM19jj afterword)

Sunday:  start at 1200z

FM19jj  Near Mt Airy, MD

FM09uq  Sideling Hill

FM08us    Hogback Mtn

FM18??    TBD  --  Need suggestions  Heading back to FM19 and home.

We may do some fine tuning this weekend after we explore a couple of sites.

73 to All,

K3LFO Rover
Jim K3LFO  --  Dave W3DIO

K3lfo at k3lfo.org