[VHFcontesting] Wanted

Steve Tripp (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Mon Aug 31 12:44:52 PDT 2009

 Greg and all,

The Henry 2004 is a piece of junk, I have owned one. It is an extremely poor
design and it literally blew up and shot flames into the ceiling. Living
very close to K1FO who makes the Lunar Link amps, redesigned it for me. He
pointed out a half dozen or more errors in design and corrected them
including a new output filter. It was a major undertaking but worked perfect
after that. I was very lucky to have him do this work as he is a master at
building amps. I subsequently sold it and bought 2 of his amps which are the
very best. Henry no longer is in business and was out of his league in UHF
amps using HF techniques at UHF frequencies.

Steve
K1IIG