[VHFcontesting] Updated - Rover activity and otherwise in June ARRL VHF

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 17:59:06 PST 2009

If you look at the number of rover entries it is fairly constant from year to year on basically an upward slope. Since its inception, rover activity has only decreased in 3 years. Total contest activity from all classes has swung all over the place during the same time. I attribute this to the fact that participating rovers are more likely to submit a log than the guy who operates form home as the rovers have more time, money and effort expended in the contest effort. - Duffey