[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Use It or Lose It

James Hayes n2yev94 at charter.net
Wed Dec 30 21:45:48 PST 2009

I Think Les Has a good idea going here, but I also think if we give the
'mob' any bit of the  spectrum they will continually fight harder for even
more of our precious frequency allocation.
Another approach that could benefit all; provided the 'mob' interests were
only low power, is to share the frequencies such as is with the 70 cm band
but with the change of having amateur radio licensees remain as primary to
all other users or licensees.
Just my 2 cents worth....

James Hayes, N2YEV
FN34fo