[VHFcontesting] Thank you Wayne et al.

kr7o at vhfdx.com kr7o at vhfdx.com
Tue Feb 10 13:22:11 EST 2009

Thanks for all the contacts you and your group have added to my logs.

I just did a quick scan of my log and find over 100 contacts (and I haven't
been that active lately).  Excluding the June contest, my contest logs can
contain 30% or more contacts with rovers and half of them are with Wayne
and his group.  Glad to see more microwave stations.  It encourages me to
get my microwave antennas back up on the tower.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
kr7o at vhfdx.com

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)