[VHFcontesting] 30 50 comprimise

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:29:31 EST 2009

I re-read it and I was wrong. There is no problem there.  In my excitement I read it too fast.

 This seems to be a pretty good compromise with the combination of the 2 rules.   I will dub this “the 30-50 compromise” for rover historians.

I will take my foot out of my mouth and continue to applaud.
There are many ways to skin a cat…
Good job guys.

This goes to show, just like out constitution, these rules and the contest is a living/ breathing thing that needs maintained and updated with the times and behavior of it’s citizens or in this case participants.

The boxing gloves are now off.