[VHFcontesting] A distance scoring contest

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 23:57:44 EST 2009

OK then.  I suggest that we form a yahoo user's group to work through the issues in an analytical manner, as we can only do so much thru the din of a reflector. It would amount to a working group for anyone interested (either pro or con) on the topic of distance scoring.  Sort of a grass roots effort to provide more of a focus to the discussion. We could check back and forth thru the reflector to keep lines of communication up and hopefully develop a consensus, one way or the other. If a consensus does build up, VUAC could use whatever they feel appropriate in their own deliberations.

Pse let me know if you are interested in participating in such a discussion group. If there is sufficient interest, I can set something up.

Kevin
W9GKA