[VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 21:14:34 EST 2009

--- On Tue, 2/17/09, Steve Clifford <k4gun.r at gmail.com> wrote:
> That tongue in cheek proposal makes absolutely no sense.

Steve, I feared that my attempt at making a point through irony would get lost along the way.  I'll boil it down and move on...

Rovers should be scored (and categorized, btw) the same way that everyone else is.  Barring that...*any* proposal that artificially limits the number or percentage of qualified Rover-to-Rover QSO's is bad.  Very bad.

Our hobby is based on communicating and advancing the art/science of communication.  Do not "decree" limits on Rover communications.  There is no similar limitation for non-Rovers.  Treat all participants similarly.

Wishing you the best,
Ev, W2EV