[VHFcontesting] RoverLog Now Supports Distance-Based Scoring and 10 GHz Contests

Tom Mayo n1mu-vhf at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 19 14:47:15 EST 2009

Folks,

Just to be clear, RoverLog is NOT JUST FOR ROVERS.  It has EXTENSIVE
features tailored for fixed single and multi-op stations, including
networking, passing, chat, shared logs, etc.  I think I am allowed to
share that it is used by both W2SZ and K8GP.

I hope to grow a whole new batch of users with the addition of 10 GHz
and up contest scoring.

All you need to know can be found at http://roverlog.2ub.org/,
including a link to the Users Group.

Tom, N1MU.