[VHFcontesting] Explaining "the two simple rules" [was: Explaining "the three simple rules"]

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:01:23 EST 2009

It's so much work for me to move once I've set up 10 bands on a hill that I
don't want to take it down and reset up somewhere else. It takes over two
hours for me to set up and again to tear down. I'd rather sit on one hill
for the contest length than lose all that extra time setting up on another
site.

Setting up and tearing down in the January VHF SS was downright painful. I
had frostbite for several days as it was.

73, Zack W9SZ