[VHFcontesting] Explaining "the three simple rules" [was: Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

Steve Clifford k4gun.r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:04:50 EST 2009

I find it funny that Ev is so fixated on trying to get rovers to operate
like fixed stations do.  None of his suggestions have anything to do with
making rovers operate in a way that ensures both competitiveness and
maximizing the number of contacts made with outside stations.  They all have
to do with pretending that rovers and fixed stations are handled the same
with regard to scoring and operating practices.

Steve
K4GUN/R